My curriculum was updated on October 2017.
Selection of recent Seminars and Talks I have given in institutes and conferences...
- Invited review talk at "The changing face of galaxies", September, 2016
- Contributed talk on EWASS2016 in session Quenching of galaxies, July, 2016
- Invited review talk at Mock Santiago, April, 2016
- Invited review talk at CosmoCruise, September, 2015
- Invited seminar at Swinburne University, July 2015
- Invited Review talk at "What happened to the gas?" in EWASS, June, 2015
- Contributed talk at "The formation of massive galaxies" in EWASS, June, 2015
- Invited Review talk at "Multiwavelength dissection of galaxies" in Cogee Beach, May, 2015
- Seminar at Onsala Observatory, February, 2015
- Talk at Durham University,Janury, 2015
- Seminar at University of Hertfordshire, January, 2015
- Invited Review Talk at "Decoding the Assembly History Of Galaxies", Lorentz Workshop, Leiden, 21st of October 2014
- Invited Review talk at "The Role of Hydrogen in the Evolution of Galaxies". Kuching, Malaysia, 12th of September 2014
- Talk at submm and mm astronomy in the ALMA era session at EWASS. 3rd of July 2014
- Invited talk at plenary session of EWASS. MERAC prizes. 2nd of July 2014
- Contributed talk at Advancing Astrophysics with the SKA, Sicily, Italy, 13th of June 2014
- Contributed talk at Ringberg conference gas in and around galaxies, Ringberg, Germany, 12th of May 2014
- Contributed talk at Obergurgl Galaxy formation conference, Obergurgl, Austria, 27th of April 2014
- Seminar at Durham University 9th of April 2014
- Invited Review talk at the PHISCC meeting in Dwingeloo, the Netherlands, March 2014
- Seminar at Stockholm University 7th of March 2014
Charlas a Liceos en Chile...
Películas obtenidas en YouTube o producidas en Durham que han sido modificadas para el uso en pedagógico en charlas
Predictions of GALFORM models
Data from paper Lagos, Zwaan et al. (2014)
- Omega HI in Lagos12
- Omega H2 in Lagos12
- Omega H2 in galaxies with SFRs in the range 1-10 solar masses per year in the Lagos12 model
- Omega H2 in galaxies with SFRs larger than 50 solar masses per year in the Lagos12 model
- Omega H2 in galaxies with stellar masses in the range 1e9 and 1e10 solar masses in the Lagos12 model
- Omega H2 in galaxies with stellar masses higher than 1e11 solar masses in the Lagos12 model
- CO LF for the CO(1-0), CO(2-1), CO(3-2), CO(4-3), CO(5-4), CO(6-5) and CO(7-6) transitions, for redshifts 0, 0.12, 0.32, 1.077, 1.5, 2.07, 2.422, 2.83, 3.86 and 6.19 in the Lagos12 model
- Omega HI in Gonzalez-Perez14
- Omega H2 in Gonzalez-Perez14
- Omega HI in Lacey14
- Omega H2 in Lacey14
Data from paper Lagos, Bayet et al. (2012)
Movies produced using EAGLE data and observations from paper Lagos et al. (2015): "The fundamental plane of star formation in galaxies revealed by the EAGLE hydrodynamical simulations"
Some people might find the documents below useful...